For all types of dynamometers
Accudyno PRO data acquisition system adapts to any type of new or refurbished test bench to modernize existing test benches. It is the most complete product wich includes inertial measurement and a high precision amplifier for the signal input of a load cell. This allows it to adapt to any type of test bench, inertial, with or without dynamometric brake, both engine and chassis.
All the information obtained by the data acquisition module is displayed in a Windows software. You can view all data in real time or in a report with max values and averages. The corresponding power and torque graphs are also shown with high accuracy and detail. You can compare engine performance to see the real difference in the tuning you are performing. In a matter of minutes you can test parts and setups without even taking the vehicle to the track.
Software is available in multiple languages including english, spanish, portuguese, french. We can customize more languages when requested.
Multiple Parameters Measurement
- RPM (engine and roll or flywheel speed)
- Power (wheel power, engine power, uncorrected or corrected by SAE correction factor)
- Losses (measure losses in chassis dynos)
- Compare braking power and inertial power. Compensate inertial errors in engine dyno tests.
- Weather correction factor according to several international standards (you can enter weather conditions manually or using our automatic weather station)
- Transmission ratio. Detects slips in chassis dynos (require engine RPM sensor, not included)
- Air Fuel Ratio. You can check in realtime or store to analyze later and compare AFR with power (require external AFR sensor)
- Averages. Power, Torque, etc
- Acceleration time, between 2 rpms.
- Other input signals are stored, like oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost pressure, engine temperature, exhaust temperature, etc (require additional input sensors, not included in standard kits)