Accudyno GO data acquisition system is the ideal product to handle the measurments and calculations in inertial test benches for bike engines, quads, karts, etc. You can use it in both engine dynos or chassis dynos.
- Engine inertial flywheel dynos
- Chassis rollers for bikes
- Chassis rollers for cars
- AWD chassis dynos
We´ve developed all the necessary math to handle the conversion from revolution times to RPM, torque and power. The key is to make very precise measurements and that requires a very specific and optimized electronics and software. The difference between a very repetable system like Accudyno and the competition is that we handle those measurements and data processing with high mathematical accuracy.
All the information obtained by the data acquisition module is displayed in a Windows software. You can view all data in real time or in a report with max values and averages. The corresponding power and torque graphs are also shown with high accuracy and detail. You can compare engine performance to see the real difference in the tuning you are performing. In a matter of minutes you can test parts and setups without even taking the vehicle to the track.
Multiple Engine Parameters
Some parameters you can read are:
- Speed RPM (engine and roller or flywheel)
- Powers (wheel power, engine power, net power, SAE corrected power)
- Losses (measure how much power is loss in the transmission such as gearbox, chain, wheel deformation)
- Weahter correction factor, calculated under international standards (you can input temperature, humidity and barometric pressure manually or with our automated weather station)
- Trasnsmission Ratio. Reveals clutch problems and detect slip (requires an engine RPM sensor – not included)
- Tune the right mix (using a lambda sensor). Shows air fuel ratio and power.
- Average. Very useful to evaluate performance in RPM ranges.
- Acceleration time. Altough is a very useful data, you have to be careful as it depends in several factors like weather, power losses that depend on temperature, gear ratio. It is useful to compare performance in the same conditions and the same day, but not in different days or places. It is advisable to use averge power (corrected) instead of acceleration time.
We provide frequent software updates and accesories to keep your dyno with the latest features.
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING*Conditions apply
*Payment: Paypal, SEPA transfers (Europe), cash in US dollars and argentine pesos.