Required OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 o Windows 10
Version 3.4.52 (04/07/2022)
Version 3.4.51 (03/14/2022)
- An error “OVERFLOW ERROR” is displayed sometimes.
Version 3.4.49 (02/26/2022)
- Corrected error when importing files from previous versions
Version 3.4.48 (02/24/2022)
- Weather station data kept updating after weather station was disabled
- Some channels were missing when reopening saved tests.
Version 3.4.46 (01/05/2022)
- Updated auto-configuration for AWD dynos.
Version 3.4.43 (12/18/2021)
- Correction in engine RPM input (RPM2). Please check that Tach Instrument is assgined to “Engine RPM”
Version 3.4.42 (12/12/2021)
- Corrected atmospheric pressure unit configuration
Version 3.4.41 (11/10/2021)
- Added Dynocom A/FM2 Wideband
Version 3.4.40 (11/09/2021)
- It is possible to load losses information from a saved test file. Approximated losses are used in this case.
- Now it is possible to view raw losses data in the graphs. This allows the possibility to make fine analysis of friction losses and detect problems in transmission train. This data is only available in tests that were made with losses in the same test, not in tests that reuse previous losses, which use approximated losses.
Versión 3.4.38 (10/05/2021)
- Last stable version